Last Updated April 12, 2015
Limitations on Liability and Disclaimers
- The use of this BusinessTransitionSimplified.com Website (“Website”) and all information, content, reports, data, databases, graphics, interfaces, web pages, text, files, software, hyperlinks, product names, company names, trade-marks, logos and trade names, Internet postings, user comments and user generated content contained on this Website or in related Newsletters or otherwise sent to our users by e-mail or otherwise (collectively “Content”), is at your own risk and Transitus Publishing Inc. (“Transitus”, the owner of the Website) assumes no liability or responsibility pertaining to the Content, your use of the Website, your use of the Newsletters, your business transition decisions, your business valuation decisions, your investment decisions, or the receipt, storage, transmission or other use of your personal information.
- This Website and the Content are not to be construed as an offer to buy or sell any securities. THE CONTENT SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A RECOMMENDATION THAT ANY PARTICULAR SECURITY, PORTFOLIO OF SECURITIES, TRANSACTION OR INVESTMENT STRATEGY IS SUITABLE FOR ANY SPECIFIC PERSON.
- THE CONTENT DOES NOT CONTAIN A LIST OR DESCRIPTION OF ALL RELEVANT RISK FACTORS.
- You acknowledge that the stakeholders in Transitus may own securities, and may participate in private placements, of companies mentioned on this Website or in the Content, including those companies who elect to pay for advertising on this Website.
- By permitting advertisements to appear on the Website, neither Transitus nor its directors, officers, employees, shareholders or consultants are making a recommendation of any professional or other services, or an investment recommendation with respect to any of the companies whose advertisements appear on the Website or in the Content.
- TRANSITUS PROVIDES THE CONTENT TO YOU ON AN “AS IS BASIS” without any representations, warranties, guarantees or conditions, of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to, warranties as to uninterrupted or error free operation, availability, accuracy, completeness, currentness, reliability, timeliness, legality, suitability, privacy, security, merchantability, quality, title, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose, or those arising out of a course of dealing or usage of trade. The Content may not be accurate, up to date, complete or untampered, and is not to be relied upon. Transitus assumes no obligation to update the Content. The Content may be changed without notice to you. Transitus is not responsible for any Content or information that is incorrect, incomplete or that you may find undesirable or objectionable. Transitus disclaims any liability for use of any portion of the Website or the Content.
- While we take precautions to protect your personal information, we cannot and do not guarantee that your personal information will be maintained confidential and secure.
- The Content is provided for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as a recommendation for any use or course of action related to business transition (succession), business valuation, or any other action or any specific, product or service, including any advisory advice, product or service, or any financial product, investment or security.
- THE CONTENT IS NOT INTENDED TO BE USED AS A SUBSTITUTE OF ANY KIND FOR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. IT IS YOUR DUTY TO OBTAIN PROFESSIONAL ADVICE FROM QUALIFIED PROFESSIONALS TO MEET YOUR BUSINESS TRANSITION (SUCCESSION) NEEDS AND BUSINESS VALUATION NEEDS, OR FROM A FINANCIAL PROFESSIONAL TO MEET YOUR INVESTMENT NEEDS. YOU SHOULD NOT ACT OR RELY ON ANY OF THE CONTENT WITHOUT SEEKING ADVICE OF A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL. TRANSITUS DOES NOT RECOMMEND OR ENDORSE ANY OF THE CONTENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY HYPER-LINKS TO OR CONTENT FOUND ON OTHER WEBSITES. THE MENTION OF ANOTHER PARTY OR ITS BUSINESS, PRODUCT, OR SERVICE ON THIS WEBSITE OR IN THE CONTENT SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS AN ENDORSEMENT OF THAT PARTY OR ITS PRODUCT OR SERVICE.
- IN NO EVENT WILL TRANSITUS, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS OR EMPLOYEES, BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OR LOSSES RESULTING FROM: VIRUSES, DATA CORRUPTION, FAILED MESSAGES, TRANSMISSION ERRORS OR PROBLEMS; TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICE PROVIDERS; LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES; THE INTERNET BACKBONE; PERSONAL INJURY; ECONOMIC LOSS, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES; DAMAGES OR LOSSES CAUSED BY YOU, OR YOUR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR SUBCONTRACTORS; LOSS OF USE OR LACK OF AVAILABILITY OF FACILITIES INCLUDING COMPUTER RESOURCES, ROUTERS AND STORED DATA; THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT; ANY OTHER WEBSITE ACCESSED TO OR FROM THIS WEBSITE; OR EVENTS BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF TRANSITUS, EVEN IF TRANSITUS OR ANY OF ITS LAWFUL AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR CLAIM.
- IN NO EVENT WILL TRANSITUS, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, AGGRAVATED, ECONOMIC OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS, EVEN IF TRANSITUS OR ANY OF ITS LAWFUL AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR CLAIM.
- IN NO CASE WILL TRANSITUS, ITS RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES CUMULATIVE TOTAL LIABILITY ARISING UNDER ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE) BE FOR MORE THAN THE AMOUNT, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO ACCESS THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, IN THE YEAR IN WHICH THE CLAIM AROSE.
Should you have questions with respect to this Legal Disclaimer, please contact Transitus using the following contact information:
Transitus Publishing Inc.